Once your support plan expires, you will still be able to use the Tick Data Suite but:
- You will no longer be able to update your Tick Data Suite installation to new versions that are released after the last date covered by your support plan. To get an idea about what updates are planned, please visit the planned features list. Also, you can take a look at the changelog if interested.
- You won't be able to use the Tick Data Suite with new MT4 builds that are released after the last date covered by your support plan.
- You will no longer have access to technical support.
- You will no longer be able to use the eareview.net download servers. This means that your Dukascopy downloads will be slower (the mirror will not be used anymore) and you will no longer be able to download at all from tick data sources hosted by eareview.net such as TrueFx, FxOpen and Darwinex.
- Other than the limitations of the previous point, you will still be able to download new tick data (assuming the tick data providers don't change things) and use it with MT4 builds that were released prior to your support plan ending.